Our expertise in retail and hospitality law
Our retail and hospitality lawyers have years of experience adapting to the needs of each individual client, serving as consumer solicitors and retail solicitors handling a range of issues from intellectual property disputes to mergers and acquisitions. In addition to these advisory goals, our consumer law solicitors also maintain excellent relationships with key industry associations.
Retail and hospitality law solicitors industry expertise
Within this complex and incredibly varied sector, our retail and hospitality law solicitors represent many of the world's best-known consumer brands and retailers. With UK clients including Kingfisher Group, Colgate-Palmolive, Whitbread (Premier Inn), Specsavers and New Look, we operate as one of the leading retail law firms in the country.
As an established retail and consumer law firm, the diverse clients that we have the privilege to work alongside, both at home and abroad, has allowed us to gain industry expertise in some of the following areas:
- Complex consumer safety laws and regulations as a food and beverage law firm
- Hospitality law firm expertise within hotels and restaurants
- Consumer debt law firm specifically for gaming operators, including online platforms
- Experience working alongside developers, investors, and producers as a trusted consumer law solicitor.
Outside of these sector specific specialties, we also function as a successful consumer protection law firm, outlining complex regulations and providing advice to companies and individuals alike within the retail sector.
Retail and hospitality law firm services
Having built up an impressive portfolio of current and past clients all across the retail and consumer law sector, the services provided by our food safety law firm, consumer debt law firm and consumer rights solicitors are incredibly varied.
Our talented and experienced lawyers are experienced in every aspect of their speciality so, whether you need advice from trustworthy consumer rights solicitors or looking for broader support from our solicitors, our team can be of assistance. Take a look below for just some of the advice provided and services offered by our dedicated retail and hospitality law firm.
- Intellectual property and brand protection
- Marketing and advertising including social media
- Product packaging and labeling
- Corporate transactions (mergers, acquisitions, dispositions) and tax
- Commercial agreements
- Data privacy and cybersecurity
- Logistics, supply and distribution
- Employment and pensions
- Product regulation and compliance
- Patent prosecution and litigation
- Health and safety regulation and litigation
- Consumer product litigation
- Gaming and gambling regulation and compliance
- Real estate transactions.
Throughout every sector we operate in, it is our constant mission to provide legal advice and services to those who seek our help and, as diverse and complex as it is, the retail and hospitality sector is no exception.
If you’re seeking legal advice from a talented group of consumer rights solicitors, a food safety law firm or anything in between, browse through our retail and hospitality lawyers and professional staff. Alternatively, if you’d prefer to be directed to the right lawyers for you, contact the wider Womble Bond Dickinson team through our get in touch page and we’ll point you in the right direction.
What we do
- Food & beverage
- Hospitality & leisure
- Packaged goods