Services to individuals
Private clients and generations of their families have trusted us since the inception of our firms, in the case of the UK, for more than 200 years. We take the time to listen and to understand what's important to you, your family and your business in order to help you protect and grow the value of your wealth.
Our services to private wealth clients in the UK and the US include:
- Trusts and Estates planning and administration
- Inheritance, trust, probate or lack of mental capacity disputes, inter-beneficiary disputes and Will contests, and all types of trust and estate litigation matters
- All associated land matters relating to owning rural property, historic estates and farms. Acting for over one hundred significant landed estates, private landowners, major landowning charities, PLCs and other bodies
- Complex breach of fiduciary duty, investment portfolio (special assets/securities) and tax, and valuation issues
- Management of complicated personal or financial issues, high value estates and trusts, and international structuring advice
- Succession planning for businesses, families and landed estates
- Tax planning
- Aircraft Leasing and purchasing.
For more information relating to our services for private clients in the UK, please visit our dedicated Private Wealth microsite.
Services to businesses
Companies and individuals place their trust in wealth management professionals to protect their most valuable resources. Likewise, those providing advice on wealth management in turn need guidance with the myriad of legal issues surrounding wealth transfer and regulatory compliance. Our integrated team of lawyers and professionals, with multi-disciplinary experience serving wealth management clients, can help.
Our services to wealth management advisers and trust departments in commercial banks, mutual funds, private equity firms, boutique investment firms and regulatory/compliance consultants include:
- Trust and Estates
- Financial products/investment management
- Corporate and business transactions
- Privacy and data protection and advice
- Enforcement and disciplinary litigation representation
- Defense of consumer and customer disputes
- Defense of securities fraud and class action litigation
- Government investigations and white collar defence.
For more information please visit our Financial Institutions page.
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP does not provide financial services or investment advice.