Our technology sector advises businesses that lead the way in innovation. Our clients range from worldwide leaders in software, computers and communications to emerging entrepreneurs.
We understand both the legal and business issues unique to our technology clients, and the rapidly evolving technologies that drive their success.
Innovation and change are constants for our technology clients. Our transatlantic team is multidisciplinary, offering a comprehensive spectrum of legal services so that our clients can anticipate and solve the challenges that confront them.
Above all, we deliver exceptional value and advice.
Our core areas of technology experience include:
- Technology acquisition and partnering, including M&A, joint venture, and licensing transactions
- Technology investing for start-ups, venture capital firms and our largest clients, including related securities, governance and employment issues
- Data protection, privacy and cyber-security compliance and best practices
- Communications, Technology and Media services, including regulatory compliance and enforcement, government support programs, commercial/distribution/network transactions and M&A, facilities deployment, accessibility and telemarketing compliance
- IP and IT disputes in any form, anywhere, including patent and copyright infringement, adversarial licensing, and trade secrets disputes
- Patent prosecution and strategic portfolio management
- Fintech (payment services, challenger banks)
- Digital media
- Ecommerce solutions
- IT strategic sourcing
- Procurement and global supply channel regulatory and transactional advice.