Dedicated to ensuring clients receive every resource necessary to support their journey to success, our lawyers in Delaware provide forward-thinking and intelligent legal solutions to a diverse range of businesses from the Wilmington area and beyond.
Supported by Womble Bond Dickinson’s considerable network of resources, our Wilmington lawyers and professional staff have the capability to provide personalized services to clients across every sector. Decades of experience and an unrivaled understanding of state, federal and international law have helped develop our attorneys’ stellar reputation, but in any instance where their knowledge can be further supported by industry experts, help from our 31 sister offices across the US and UK is always available.
Between the exceptional skills of our Delaware attorneys, and the additional expertise lent to our Wilmington law firm whenever necessary, clients can expect access to a complete, comprehensive partnership that is adaptable to their needs. With experience leading the way, services offered by our Delaware law firm are tailored to suit a client’s industry of operation, as well as their place in it, giving them every opportunity to grow, expand and develop according to their personal circumstances.
No matter where you see your business going in the future, our talented attorneys in Delaware are on-hand to ensure every goal is met. Whether you need assistance pushing past short-term problems or are searching for a long-term solution to all your legal obstacles, our Wilmington law firm is available to you. To get in touch, simply fill in our inquiry form and we’ll put you in contact with the most suitable attorney from our Wilmington office for your case.
Located in Wilmington, Delaware, our law firm office is easily accessible by plane, train or car. Whether you have an upcoming meeting already planned or would like to pay an impromptu visit in-person, follow the directions detailed below or the map above for a smooth journey.
By plane: The two airports closest to our Wilmington office are Philadelphia International Airport and Baltimore-Washington International Airport.
By train: Take Amtrak to the Wilmington Station. The office is a short taxi ride from the station.
By car: Whether you live within driving distance or are traveling by plane, find detailed directions to our Wilmington office below:
- From Philadelphia International Airport (PHL): Take Interstate 95 South to Exit 7A toward SR-52 South/Delaware Avenue. Take Exit 7A-SR-52/Delaware Avenue and go straight onto 11th Street, bear left at the split, and turn left on Market Street just past Hotel duPont.
- From Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI): Follow signs to and exit the airport on I-195 West. Traveling West on I-195, merge onto MD-295 North via Exit 2A toward Baltimore/I-695. Merge onto I-895 North/Harbor Tunnel Thruway (Portions toll). I-895 North/Harbor Tunnel Thruway becomes I-95 North (Portions toll) crossing into Delaware. Take Exit 7A-SR-52/Delaware Avenue. The street ends at Delaware Avenue where you turn right, bear left at the split onto 11th Street, and turn left on Market Street.
- From I-95 Going South: Take the second Delaware Avenue Exit #7a and go straight onto 11th Street, bear left at the split, and turn left on Market Street just past Hotel duPont. The garage entrance is on your left between 13th and 14th Streets.
- From I-95 Going North: Take the Delaware Avenue Exit. The street ends at Delaware Avenue where you turn right, bear left at the split onto 11th Street, and turn left on Market Street. The garage entrance is on your left between 13th and 14th Streets.
Parking: While the Wilmington office has its own parking which clients are welcome to use during visits, it typically reaches capacity quickly. We also have two additional parking garages next to the building for your use. Please find directions to these below:
1. Wilmington Parking Authority – 1301 King Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
- From I-95 Going South: Take the second Delaware Avenue Exit #7a, go straight onto 11th Street and bear left at the split. Turn left on Market Street just past Hotel duPont, turn right on 13th Street, and use the garage entrance on the left.
- From I-95 Going North: Take the Delaware Avenue Exit. The street ends at Delaware Avenue where you turn right, then bear left at the split onto 11th Street. Turn left on Market Street, then turn right on 13th Street and use the garage entrance on the left.
2. Colonial Parking – 12th and Orange Street, Wilmington, DE 19801
- From I-95 Going South: Take the second Delaware Avenue Exit #7a and go straight onto 11th Street, then left on Orange St.
- From I-95 North: Take the Delaware Avenue Exit, stay to the right and merge onto N. Admas St. Turn Right onto W 11st St., then turn left onto N. Orange St.