Standing at the forefront of complex corporate and business law, the Womble Bond Dickinson corporate law firm has earned a reputation for transforming companies from all sectors, of all sizes, from all over the globe.
Offering a wide range of services to help clients navigate the ever-changing complexities of corporate law, our highly experienced corporate lawyers are on-hand to help you and your business thrive. Whether you’re a fresh start-up business looking for a corporate lawyer to advise on initial regulatory matters and governance, or are an established company in need of help navigating corporate immigration law to move your staff across borders, our corporate law firm can be of service.
Supported by the wider Womble Bond Dickinson team, our corporate solicitors are capable of handling everything from general corporate law administrative tasks to large, complex transactions. The range of services offered by our corporate lawyers allow clients of all sectors to access tailored legal advice that spans multiple sectors, with industry-specific corporate lawyers on-hand to provide additional support where necessary.
We regularly operate across borders, utilising the full breadth of Womble Bond Dickinson’s considerable resources and the impressive skill and experience of our corporate lawyers to provide localised, national and international corporate law services to every client we work alongside. Get in touch today to discuss which corporate law services will most benefit your business, or browse through our corporate lawyers and professional staff online.
What we do
At Womble Bond Dickinson, we recognise that the challenges faced by the clients of our corporate law firm are as diverse and wide-ranging as the clients themselves. In our many years operating as one of the top corporate law firms in the UK and US, our corporate solicitors have gained extensive experience advising clients on all of the following corporate and business law matters:
- Aiding growing clients with mergers and acquisitions
- Ensuring corporate law regulations are fulfilled in regards to private equity financing, including venture capital funding
- Overseeing financing transactions and equity capital market transactions
- Providing legal advice on securities issuances and compliance matters regarding public and private equity funding
- Advising on strategic alliances and other transactions
- Devising and executing plans on shareholder, board of director and governance matters and disputes
- Ensuring the smooth running of joint ventures, corporate restructuring and reorganisations
- Providing assistance on all matters of corporate law and general legal administration
- Aiding with investment funds, partnerships, including LLPs, and business taxes.
Examples of work
Proud to be considered one of the top corporate law firms with offices across the UK and US, the team of corporate solicitors at Womble Bond Dickinson have an impressive portfolio of client work behind them. Find just some of the standalone projects and ongoing partnerships our corporate lawyers have undertaken below:
- Advised Atom Bank on the successful raising of £200 million in equity investment and its strategic partnership with BBVA
- Appointed to advise Cairngorm Capital on its investments in Polyframe and Stevenswood and numerous subsequent bolt-on acquisitions
- Acted for Countrywide Farmers Plc on the disposal of its LPG distribution business to Flogas
- Advised Molins PLC on the disposal of its tobacco instrumentation and machinery business to Italian competitor G.D S.p.A (a wholly owned subsidiary of Coesia S.p.A)
- Represented Old Mutual Wealth on the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Intrinsic Financial Services Limited, the UK's largest network of restricted and independent financial advisers
- Appointed to advise OpSec Security Group Plc on its £16 million "PIPE" investment by Investcorp Technology Partners and subsequent £67 million recommended offer from Investcorp funds
- Advised Piper Private Equity on private equity investments, including in Loungers Café-bars, Turtle Bay Restaurants, Orlebar Brown, Hickory's Smokehouse, Forthglade Foods, Propercorn, Pet Food UK (Barking Heads), Flat Iron Steak Restaurants and Neom Organics
- Advised RES, the global renewable energy company, on the sale of the Port of Tyne 35MW battery storage project.
"Formidable corporate practice with an impressive portfolio of local, national and international clients."
"Strong corporate offering able to draw on an extensive national network when acting for large regional and national corporations. Clients include several FTSE 100 and FTSE 350 companies."
"The firm has international pedigree and can handle multinational clients."