Our expertise in real estate law
At Womble Bond Dickinson, it is the goal of our real estate lawyers to act as a trusted advisor to the individuals, small businesses and large corporations who work within this sector. Through our real estate lawyers, we provide access to an intelligent, experienced voice capable of providing invaluable advice regarding the complex and interlocking regulations that control the real estate industry.
Real estate law firm services
Womble Bond Dickinson's team of real estate lawyers work hard to provide practical, targeted advice and support across every discipline within the real estate sector. In order to facilitate a bespoke legal service, we've constructed a multi-disciplinary team of specialist property lawyers who tailor their advice to suit the needs and goals of every individual client.
Are you unsure what legal real estate advice and services you and your business will most benefit from? Depending on your current situation and future aspirations, our real estate lawyers will create a short or long-term strategy in order to provide you with the best legal service possible.
A condensed list of the services offered by our real estate law firm can be found below:
- Finance-focused property lawyers aid with all aspects of financing, refinancing, debt capital, fundraising, property taxes and regulatory matters
- Our commercial property solicitors advise on the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets on both a small and large scale
- Regulatory issues surrounding real estate development, including environmental, health and safety and data compliance, are serviced by our property development solicitors
- Our property development solicitors also aid with early processes including planning, strategic land development and construction
- Residential property solicitors tackle all matters regarding the later stages of real estate management, leasing and contractual obligations
- Corporate matters, including private public partnerships, the formation of SPVs and JVs and private equity are served by our specialist property lawyers
Our real estate lawyers’ specialities
Due to the sheer size of the real estate sector, working alongside a multi-disciplinary team of property law solicitors is the only way to ensure every potential obstacle to success is identified and overcome. That’s why our property law firm is made up of a variety of specialist property lawyers, including commercial property solicitors, property dispute solicitors and property development solicitors. Together, every legal speciality is covered, allowing our clients access to detailed and trustworthy sector-wide legal advice.
It is also the aim of our real estate lawyers to build long-lasting client relationships, as it is only through these that we are able to develop a full, detailed understanding of all the specific issues and challenges faced. From here, we are able to collaborate with clients to provide pragmatic and commercial solutions to all legal needs, while also anticipating any economic changes, operational challenges and regulatory or legislative revisions that may impact the business.
If you have any questions regarding the advice and services provided by our property law firm, simply contact us and one of our real estate solicitors will be in touch. Alternatively, if you’d like to contact a member of our team directly, you can browse through our real estate lawyers and professional staff to find their professional contact details online.
What we do
- Developers and investors
- House builders
- Build to rent
- Social housing