The lawyers at Womble Bond Dickinson’s Leeds office have been committed to providing trustworthy, goal-orientated legal advice to businesses in and around Yorkshire for decades. The highly-experienced team works closely with clients across a range of industries to deliver the guidance they need to grow and reach their targets.
As a member of the Northern Powerhouse Partnership, we have solidified our position as a leader in the north, and we are dedicated to helping others to achieve the same status. We are proud to play our part in supporting Yorkshire to succeed in every way we can, and this begins at the local level through dedicated legal advice to established businesses and start-ups alike.
Womble Bond Dickinson is a UK-wide firm with a transatlantic footprint, meaning our lawyers in Leeds have the invaluable ability to provide support to businesses on both domestic and global legal matters. Our clients benefit from our Leeds solicitors’ extensive knowledge and experience.
Clients of our Leeds law firm
We are a diverse office, with lawyers specialising in a range of sectors including property, manufacturing, technology and the creative industries. Womble Bond Dickinson’s legal services are tailored to your specific needs and goals. Our priority is to see clients through any complex issues they face on their road to success, eliminating obstacles and encouraging profitable, sustainable growth.
Our services span across all industries, and we seek to build lasting relationships with our clients. Some of the types of clients we work with include:
- Individuals, families and business owners
- Start-ups and SMBs
- Large and international corporations
- Public and private organisations.
If you’re interested in accessing our legal services in Leeds, reach out to us online by completing our simple contact form, or call us on +44 (0)345 415 0000 to discuss your needs with a member of our team.
Please note: our Leeds law firm office has implemented safety measures in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment. Measures are in place to safeguard our people and visitors.
All of our offices across the country are committed to making a positive difference to our communities. In Leeds we work closely to support Leeds North and West Foodbank.
Our Leeds office is located in the city centre and can be reached by car, train or, if you’re coming from further afield, even by plane. If you’re expecting to visit our Leeds law firm office soon, detailed information on how to reach us can be found below.
- By car: From City Square turn left down Aire Street (just past the front of the Queens Hotel). Follow Aire Street onto Whitehall Road, go through the lights by the Novotel. Womble Bond Dickinson is the first on the left after the lights, before the car park. Limited parking is available directly below our offices. If you are visiting please contact reception to book a space as spaces are limited. Alternatively there is a ‘pay and display’ car park next to the office which is available to the public.
- By train: Leeds City Station is approximately five minutes walk away from the Womble Bond DIckinson office. Turn left once you are through the security barriers and head down the station concourse. At the end of the concourse take the exit doors to your left next to Subway. Cross the road and and walk straight ahead keeping the office building to your right and the river to your left. Go down the stairs to the riverside and walk along the river. We are the third building along.
- By air: Leeds/Bradford Airport is approximately 40 minutes drive away. On leaving the airport join the A658 and head south. On reaching Rawdon turn left onto the A65 and head towards Leeds City Centre following the signs for the A58(M).
- What3Words: The What3Words reference for our Leeds office is ///renew.leaned.beats.
At WBD, we want to ensure that all of our UK and US offices are fully accessible for our clients, staff and visitors.
For more information about accessibility at our Leeds office, please read below.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding accessibility to the building, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000.
What3Words reference: ///renew.leaned.beats.
Directions upon arrival at building: The main entrance doors lead into the ground floor lobby area. The security desk is located on the left-hand side as you enter the building. Check in with reception upon arrival, who will provide instructions/direction to the sixth floor and will be in a position to provide any assistance if required.
Lifts: Four lifts.
Wheelchair access: Ramp situated to the side of the building and an automatic door with touch button.
Accessible toilets: One on each floor.
Hearing assistance: Yes – Hearing loop.
Guide dogs: Permitted.
Parking: The Leeds office has a basement car park. The car park shutter door entrance is located at the ramp to go underground. Parking spaces can be booked via the Leeds Reception team in advance of your visit with further instruction. Designated disabled/badge holder parking spaces are not available at our Leeds office.