As one of the top law firms in Plymouth, Womble Bond Dickinson provides local businesses and clients across all sectors with effective and cost-efficient legal advice.
Our Plymouth solicitors are committed to supporting the local community and economy, working with the region’s leading businesses to help them thrive. Although our primary expertise is in the property, manufacturing and public sectors that the area is renowned for, our team of skilled and highly-experienced professionals are equipped with the tools and knowledge to support clients across all industries.
With a transatlantic reach, our lawyers can utilise global connections to deliver comprehensive and up-to-date legal services. Whilst our local-first approach helps clients set and achieve ambitious growth goals, we can call on our international presence and expertise to push this even further.
Our Plymouth law firm clients
Whether you’re looking for a lawyer skilled in dispute resolution, an experienced litigator or regulatory advice, our leading team of multi-faceted lawyers provide in-depth and effective legal services to clients from a wide range of sectors, including:
- Real estate
- Public, government services and third sector
- Retail and hospitality
Perfectly positioned to support and advise clients in all legal matters, Womble Bond Dickinson’s Plymouth solicitors are here to help. Get in touch with our experienced team of professionals to find out more about the unrivalled legal services we offer and how we can help you today.
Please note: Our Plymouth law firm office has implemented safety measures in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment. Measures are in place to safeguard our people and visitors.
All of our offices across the country are committed to making a positive difference to our communities and. Our Plymouth law firm supports the local charity Promoting Children in Plymouth.
Our Plymouth office was also the launching place for our award-winning apprenticeship programme which offers school leavers the opportunity to earn a formal qualification and get into the legal profession.
- By car (from the North and East): Follow the A38 south from Exeter and take the A374 exit towards Plymouth City Centre. After approximately two miles you will arrive along Gdynia Way. At the interchange, keep to the left along Exeter Street dual carriageway. At the bottom of the hill, past the traffic lights, filter left into Breton Side following signs for the Barbican and the Hoe. Continue along the main road Vauxhall Street into Notte Street and continue for approximately half a mile into The Crescent. At the next traffic lights, opposite the Continental Hotel, take the left fork towards the Hoe into Millbay Road. Take the second exit at the roundabout following the sign to West Hoe. Ballard House is directly ahead of you.
- By car (from Cornwall and the West): You will come into Plymouth along the A38 from Liskeard. At the roundabout, where the A386 goes north towards the airport and Tavistock, turn right along Outland Road towards the City Centre and the Hoe. Continue along the A386 for approximately three miles (past the station on your left) to a large roundabout (North Cross). Turn right into Western Approach. Continue over the junction with Union Street into The Crescent and go past the Plymouth Pavilions on your right. Turn right at the next traffic lights into Millbay Road. Take the second exit at the roundabout following the sign to West Hoe. Ballard House is directly ahead of you.
- By train: Ballard House is a five minute ride by taxi from Plymouth Station, which is on the A386 Saltash Road North of the City Centre.
- What3Words: The What3Words reference for our Plymouth office is ///moving.useful.global.
We make every effort to ensure that all of our offices throughout the UK and across the Atlantic are fully accessible for all our clients.
You can find all the accessibility information for our Plymouth office below.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding accessibility to the building, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000.
What3Words reference: ///moving.useful.global.
Directions upon arrival at building: The main entrance doors lead to the ground floor lobby area. The commissionaires desk is located directly opposite the doors. Commissionaires are able to assist. However, individuals can make their way to WBD reception on the sixth floor.
Lifts: Four lifts (Lift A is an emergency/fire lift).
Wheelchair access: The front entrance is accessible and the door entrance is automatic. Access to park on the forecourt can be arranged in advance
Accessible toilets: One on each floor.
Assistance (reception/security and location): Commissionaires are located on the ground floor. The WBD Guest Services team are located on the sixth floor.
Hearing assistance: Yes - Hearing loop.
Guide dogs: Permitted.
Parking: Staff can use a FCFS space in the underground car park. The shutters are normally open from 6am until 7pm. We also have client spaces available to the side of the building (down the ramp) and these are bookable via our Plymouth Reception team in advance of your visit. Two EV charge points are also available.
Disabled/badge holder parking: There are two disabled parking bays within the underground car park. For wheelchair access, individuals can park on the forecourt. Notice will need to be given in advance as the bollards will need to be lowered in order to gain access.