With over 10 years' experience of operating in Scotland, we are invested in supporting Scottish-based businesses to succeed and grow.
Our Edinburgh office is at the heart of the city, with spectacular panoramic views of the castle.
Our team's focus is to deliver legal services to clients in our key sectors, in particular energy and natural resources, financial institutions and real estate.
Like all our offices, Edinburgh is heavily involved in supporting the community in which it operates. Recently the team took part in Social Bite's Sleep in the Park. This saw the business community come together to raise valuable funds for homeless people in Scotland.
- By plane: Edinburgh Airport is approximately 30 minutes from the office, and well served by bus, taxi and tram links to the city centre. The quickest and easiest way to travel into the city centre is by Tram. These run every seven minutes from outside the airport, leave the tram at the Haymarket stop. The office is around a 10 minute walk heading east along Morrison Street, past the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and then right into Semple Street.
- By bus: the Airlink 100 bus is a regular express shuttle which runs between the airport and the city. This service runs every 10 minutes during peak hours and every half an hour off-peak. Get off at the stop at Haymarket
- By train: Haymarket Station is the closest rail station to the office. Trains from London and other points south may not extend to Haymarket but stop at Waverley Station. The office is approximately a twenty five minute walk from Waverley Station
- By car: From the South - take the A68 to A1 and then turn onto the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass. Take the Lothianburn exit from The City of Edinburgh Bypass/A720. Continue north to Edinburgh city centre till at Tollcross. Turn left into Ponton Street then follow right then left into Semple Street
- Parking: congestion within the city centre can be heavy and the use of public transport is advisable. Car parking is also expensive. The closest car park is below Lloyds Bank, opposite the office.