With over 10 years' experience of operating in Scotland, our status as one of the leading law firms in Edinburgh is well established. We have invested all of our knowledge and resources during this time into supporting Scottish-based businesses and helping them to succeed and grow.
From our office in the heart of the city, the Edinburgh law firm team has focused on delivering legal services to clients in our key sectors and, with particular successes within the financial services, energy and property sectors, we are confident that we will continue to support Scottish businesses for years to come.
To view all of the sectors we serve from our Edinburgh law firm office, please visit our main sectors page.
Please note: we are doing everything we can to ensure that our office complies with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19, with all employees going through a risk assessment whilst working through the pandemic.
Please note that our office complies with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 and all employees will go through a risk assessment whilst working through the pandemic.
Like all our offices, Edinburgh is heavily involved in supporting the community in which it operates. Recently, the team at our Edinburgh law firm took part in Social Bite's Sleep in the Park. This saw the business community come together to raise valuable funds for homeless people in Scotland.
A transport hub with options ranging from plane to tram to car, our Edinburgh office is easy to reach no matter where you are. For detailed directions on how to reach us, please read below.
- By plane: Edinburgh Airport is approximately 30 minutes from the office, and is well served by bus, taxi and tram links to the city centre. The quickest and easiest way to travel into the city centre is by Tram. These run every seven minutes from outside the airport, simply leave the tram at the Haymarket stop. The office is around a 10 minute walk heading east along Morrison Street, past the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and then right into Semple Street.
- By bus: The Airlink 100 bus is a regular express shuttle which runs between the airport and the city. This service runs every 10 minutes during peak hours and every half an hour off-peak. Get off at the stop at Haymarket.
- By train: Haymarket Station is the closest rail station to the Edinburgh Womble Bond Dickinson office. Trains from London and other points south may not extend to Haymarket bus stop at Waverley Station. The office is approximately a twenty five minute walk from Waverley Station.
- By car: From the South - take the A68 to A1 and then turn onto the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass. Take the Lothianburn exit from The City of Edinburgh Bypass/A720. Continue north to Edinburgh city centre till at Tollcross. Turn left into Ponton Street then follow right then left into Semple Street.
- Parking: Congestion within the city centre can be heavy and the use of public transport is advisable. Car parking is also expensive. The closest car park is below Lloyds Bank, opposite the office. Alternatively, Edinburgh also has a number of Park & Ride locations where you can park your car and take one of the regular shuttle buses into the city centre.
If you have any specific accessibility requirements to visit our Edinburgh office, please don’t hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000 and our team will be happy to assist you with any concerns or queries.