Our expertise in advertising and marketing regulation
Whether you need clearance advice on new projects, or help in responding to or initiating regulatory investigations, our lawyers understand that brand reputation is critical to the success of your business. As such, we are dedicated to delivering ambitious, practical and cost-effective solutions to all clients that protect reputation, with the ultimate aim being to further boost marketing successes.
Clients of our advertising and marketing law team
With a strong track record of dealing with complaints made to the advertising regulator, ASA, as well as investigations led by the CMA, our lawyers are confident they can provide you with the best legal advice and support in this industry. Our team is equipped to advise leading brands across a range of regulated sectors, including:
- Financial institutions
- Food and beverage businesses
- Hospitality and leisure industries
- Media and technology companies.
Our marketing lawyers routinely advise on the compliance of advertising campaigns, price promotions and environmental claims. Acting as an extension of in-house compliance teams, our lawyers work side-by-side with marketing teams and various other sectors to provide comprehensive legal advice to all clients.
Advertising and marketing regulation law services
Providing each client with in-depth commercial risk analysis and innovative strategies, we aim to provide holistic solutions to all advertising and marketing regulation problems, offering a variety of services including:
- Providing an external copy clearance service to retailers, banks and insurance providers to allow for copy to be reviewed for compliance in a cost-effective and prompt manner
- Helping in the drafting of terms and conditions for various prize draws and competitions
- Offering regulation advice to household names in TV advertisements, programme sponsorships and radio campaigns
- Guiding clients through environmental claim compliance with the Green Claims Code and associated legislation
- Advising on the compliance of pricing promotions, offers and price comparative advertisements in alignment with consumer protection laws
- Defending any complaints made to the ASA in relation to allegedly misleading or otherwise non-compliant marketing materials
- Offering training workshops to client marketing and compliance teams, tailored to their specific needs and relating to a variety of advertising compliance matters.
Our familiarity with advertising and marketing businesses, combined with our extensive knowledge of surrounding regulations and legislation, means that we are able to deliver authoritative, risk-based advice that meets objectives and gets the results that businesses need.
If this sounds like the legal support you need for your business’s next campaign, get in touch with our advertising and marketing regulatory lawyers today. Browse through our list of professional staff and specialists in this sector to find out more about how we can help you today.