Our expertise in commercial law
Spanning across more than just borders, the current clients of our commercial law firm conduct business across a wide range of sectors. From retail to manufacturing and energy to transport, our clients face challenges unique to both their industry and their place in it. In recognition of this, each client is partnered with a commercial lawyer, or team of commercial solicitors, that holds in-depth industry knowledge, allowing them to anticipate, tackle and overcome any industry-specific legal issues clients may face.
At Womble Bond Dickinson, our commercial lawyers provide a tailored commercial law service to guide you through the legal intricacies of your industry and assist with day-to-day regulatory administration. This means that, whether you’re a start-up company operating in a single sector or a high-profile business working across industries, partnering with our commercial law firm gives you the support you need to reach and surpass your business goals.
If you’re ready to build a partnership with our team of commercial law solicitors, or need a commercial litigation lawyer for short-term legal advice, contact us today. If you'd like to familiarise yourself with the team before your meeting, or would like to arrange an informal chat about the services provided by our commercial law firm, you can also browse our commercial lawyers and professional staff online.
What we do
From negotiating and drafting vital commercial agreements to providing practical legal and market-oriented advice, our commercial solicitors provide clients with a tailored selection of the following services:
- Managing outsourcing, logistics and supply chain management within commercial law regulations, and international commercial law where applicable, to streamline business processes
- Fine-tuning structures for the procurement and supply of goods and services across sectors, including the public sector
- Providing legal advice across a range of commercial business structures, including facilities and asset management, agency and distribution
- Aiding with managed and shared services
- Providing guidance on manufacturing
- Drafting contracts surrounding commercial partnerships, collaborations and strategic alliances
- Advising on research and development to further grow the business
- Ensuring adherence to competition and antitrust laws in any given commercial space
- Aiding with projects and public-private partnerships
- Overseeing franchising and concessions
- Ensuring regulations surrounding anti-bribery and corruption are followed
- Distribution of hardware, software and services, including reseller arrangements
- Advising on how to fulfil escrow arrangements
- Fund formation and management.