Retail and Consumer
Our retail and consumer group is immersed in this sector having been advising clients across the US, UK and Europe for the past 50 years.
In addition to their wealth of experience advising industry-leading companies and market innovators, our lawyers also maintain excellent relationships with key industry associations.
We represent many of the world’s most recognizable consumer brands and retailers operating across the sector, including food and beverage companies, hotels and restaurants, gaming operators, developers, investors, and producers.
- Intellectual property and brand protection
- Marketing and advertising including social media
- Product packaging and labelling
- Corporate transactions (mergers, acquisitions, dispositions) and tax
- Commercial agreements
- Data privacy and cybersecurity
- Logistics, supply and distribution
- Employment and pensions
- Product regulation and compliance
- Patent prosecution and litigation
- Health and safety regulation and litigation
- Consumer product litigation
- Gaming and gambling regulation and compliance
- Real estate transactions.