Asset and portfolio management is key to effective maintenance and enforcement strategies within businesses. Our team of lawyers understand the process of selection, prioritisation and control of projects - and provide clients with deliverable, strategic objectives. The portfolio management team at Womble Bond Dickinson helps businesses to acquire and manage their intellectual property assets, whilst identifying opportunities that will maximise value and ensure long-term protection.
Experienced in all areas of asset management law, our team of transatlantic lawyers work closely with clients to ensure their business is sufficiently protected and prepared on both a national and international scale.
With a background of in-depth knowledge and expertise, we work closely with clients to efficiently and responsively manage intellectual property portfolios at all stages. Our lawyers are committed to building long-standing relationships with clients to fully understand their business’ goals - enabling us to add value to every step of the portfolio management process.
Our portfolio management clients
With a reputation as one of the leading portfolio management teams in the UK for trade marks, designs and domain names, our team of lawyers are dedicated to providing the best service to all clients from fund sponsors to investors and investment advisers. Our experience includes working with the following:
- R.H. Smith & Sons (Wigmakers) Ltd t/a Smiffys in relation to its global trademark and registered design portfolio
- Managing the international trade mark portfolio for Immediate Media, the publishing arm of the BBC
- Advising Atom Bank on building and managing its trade mark portfolio.
Our asset and portfolio management services
Our lawyers provide practical, commercial and cost-effective support, with a full understanding of our clients’ portfolios, commercial drivers and ambitions. The team offer a variety of services including:
- Providing adequate legal resources to help clients achieve desired outcomes and hit major milestones
- Helping clients to identify significant commercial and economic issues and put in place preventative measures
- Devise effective strategies to help improve planning and predict future demands
- Advising clients on emerging trends and helping to craft innovative solutions to ensure the ongoing protection of IP assets
- Helping clients to understand everchanging complex regulations and ensuring compliance throughout projects
- Offering advice in all areas of investment and M&A transactions
- Representing clients in all matters of litigation and dispute resolution.
If you’re interested in receiving unrivalled legal support in all areas of asset and portfolio management, get in touch with our team of lawyers to find out more on how we can help you today.