Sarah has experience of drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements across the public, private and third sectors on a national and international basis. Her experience includes advising on a variety of purchase and sales contracts including terms and conditions for goods and services, a broad range of services agreements and outsourcing agreements. Sarah also advises on and drafts legal documents in relation to different business models, such as subcontracting, distribution, agency and contractual joint ventures.
Her particular focus and interest is in the manufacturing sector; she advises in relation to all aspects of the supply chain. She has also spent time on secondment to a global chemicals manufacturer which has given her a valuable understanding of the industry.
- On and drafting a purchasing toolkit for a global manufacturer including standard form contracts, terms and conditions of purchase and accompanying guidance
- A global chemicals company in relation to the review and termination of a significant number of supplier contracts required as a result of a plant closure
- A household name on its GDPR compliance program
- A national organisation in the automotive sector on data protection compliance, including drafting polices and handling requests for personal data from third parties
- A national vehicle hire company in respect of its commercial contracting arrangements including the production of standard terms for hire and fleet management services.