Our expertise in brand protection law
Clients of our brand protection law firm
Owning the rights to your branding is essential for company growth, therefore our lawyers are here to help clients identify what to protect, how to protect it and put in place effective strategies to ensure future protection. Our team of brand protection lawyers are dedicated to providing this support from all areas of intellectual property law to brands from a wide variety of sectors, including but not limited to:
- Start-ups and independent businesses
- Consumer products
- Food and beverage institutions
- Financial services
- Real estate businesses.
Brand protection law services
By working closely with clients, our brand protection solicitors are able to anticipate the needs of businesses in order to help them build up an effectively protected brand portfolio. To achieve this, our lawyers offer a wide range of services for brand protection clients including:
- Advising on trademark registration to avoid copyright infringement
- Filing and prosecuting trademark applications
- Guiding brands through the registration process to ensure legal protection
- Handling oppositions and invalidity actions
- Helping to conduct clearance searches and monitoring infringement
- Implementing brand licensing structures
- Working on global filing strategy to protect well-known brands
- Advising on brand misuse and enforcement, in physical and online marketplaces
- Offering advice on all matters of cyber-security and privacy for brands that operate online
- Representing clients in company and domain name disputes
- Managing international filing strategies for brands operating globally
- Advising on establishing anti-infringement protocols within companies.
If you’re looking for legal support and guidance to help protect your brand and grow towards success, browse our team of brand protection professionals and get in touch with our lawyers today to find out more on how we can help you.