Our expertise in patents
Clients of our patent law firm
Helping to protect, commercialise and enforce intellectual property rights, our patent lawyers offer quick and effective patent law services to a range of design, manufacturing and corporate clients from various industries, including:
- Electronic and IT
- Biotech and life sciences
- Retail and manufacturing
- Food and drink businesses
- Financial institutions.
Patent law services
Renowned for their attentiveness to detail and complex understanding of the ever-changing regulations which are inseparable from patent law, our lawyers are on-hand to support your immediate needs and guide you through all stages of patent protection. Our team are dedicated to offering a myriad of proactive patent law services including:
- Helping clients to buy, sell, licence or commercialise patents
- Negotiating licence agreements for the exploitation of patent protected products
- Advising on patent validity and ownership/entitlement issues
- Representing patentees in validity and infringement proceedings
- Providing guidance on patentees’ freedom to operate
- Helping clients enforce patent rights if copyright infringement issues occur, or the product has been used without permission
- Dealing with claims relating to the use and misuse of confidential information
- Advising on breaches of non-disclosure agreements
- Acting as an advocate for clients in entitlement proceedings.
Whether you’re looking for representation in dispute resolution cases, or support navigating the complex regulations of patent law, discover how our team of unrivalled lawyers can help you. With an in-depth understanding of a multitude of patent needs, get in touch with our patent attorneys and browse our professional staff to find out more about how we can help you today.