Womble Bond Dickinson (WBD) has announced a series of senior promotions confirming five new partners across key growth sectors including real estate and private wealth.
The new partners include:
- Sasha Hinton, who works in the property disputes team in Bristol and specialises in dispute resolution involving all aspects of property management and general commercial property disputes
- Laura Brodie, also based in Bristol in the Agriculture, Farms & Estates team and specialises in commercial property and agricultural property transactions
- Philip Knight, heads the litigation practice in Scotland from WBD's Edinburgh office and deals with a broad range of civil, commercial and real estate related disputes
- Chris Ledgerwood, based in Newcastle and advises on matters of leasehold reform and enfranchisement together with matters involving rights of pre-emption under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
- John Booth, based in Newcastle's Developers and Investors team and specialises in public and private sector development projects.
The announcement around the new partners is part of a wider round of promotions across the firm with six new associates and one new legal director: Charlotte Bloomfield in the Employment team in the firm's Southampton office.
The new associates are:
- Amy Prime, Commercial Disputes & Regulatory, Southampton
- Emma Campbell-Danesh, Commercial Disputes & Regulatory, Newcastle
- Rishi Kohli, Projects & Procurement, Newcastle
- Angela Lopes, Construction & Engineering, London
- Hannah Gardiner, Construction & Engineering, London
- Josh Taylor, Planning & Infrastructure, Bristol.
Jonathan Blair, UK Managing Partner at WBD, commented:
"At WBD, we want our people to enjoy long and successful careers with us so we work hard to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to develop, grow and be rewarded for their success. We're delighted to welcome Sasha, Laura, Chris, John and Philip to the partnership and congratulate them and our new legal director and associates on their achievement. We're very proud of the talent held within our firm and the commitment that those promoted have shown to making an excellent contribution deserves to be recognised and celebrated."