Hannah is in the Construction and Engineering team, having completed her training contract with the firm in September 2016. During her training, Hannah gained contentious and transactional experience in the retail, transport, energy and financial sectors. Hannah has also completed a secondment within the disputes team at Network Rail and therefore has experience in a range of contentious matters.
Prior to commencing her legal training, Hannah worked at the Forestry Commission as a Project Officer and at Imperial College London as a Contracts Negotiator in the Faculty of Medicine.
Examples of experience include advising:
- A contractor in relation to disputes with subcontractor under a bespoke form of contract for a gas processing plant. Issues included changes to scope of work, delay and the final accounts
- Insurers in relation to a multi-million pound breach of collateral warranty claim against insured contractor who carried out design and installation of cladding of a prominent building in London
- An employer in relation to a claim for additional monies from a contractor arising from variations to the work under a bespoke form of contract within the rail industry
- A renewable energy developer in relation to claims against its EPC contractors arising from defects within a bio fuel plant and a solar power plant
- A subcontractor in relation to an adjudication against the contractor for non-payment following completion of an anaerobic digestion energy plant under the ICheme Yellow Book.