Sasha is in the property litigation team and specialises in dispute resolution involving all aspects of property management and general commercial property disputes.
Sasha has particular expertise in commercial landlord and tenant disputes (including opposed and non-opposed lease renewals, dilapidations, rent reviews, consents and termination) as well as general property disputes such as rights of way, restrictive covenants, rights of light, boundary and title disputes.
Examples of experience include:
- Acting for major high street retailers, and other clients on opposed and non-opposed lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Advising insolvency related issues and the ongoing liability of a former tenant in the event of liquidation of tenant's company and applying for vesting order
- Conduct of large claim for overage payment due after acquisition of planning permission
- Advising on disputes over rights of light, rights of way, profits a prendre, adverse possession and trespass
- Advising local authorities on strategic management of property portfolios
- Advising on remedies for breaches of covenant for major transport organisation
- A large shopping centre owner on exercise of redevelopment break clauses.