Bond Dickinson has promoted 27 of its people to Managing Associates and Associates with effect from the 1 November 2016.
The national commercial law firm has appointed 11 Associates to the role of Managing Associate and 16 Solicitors to the role of Associate. These promotions spread across the corporate and commercial (12 promotions), dispute resolution (nine promotions), private wealth (one promotion) and real estate (five promotions) teams.
Jonathan Blair, Managing Partner, said: "We're very proud of the talent held within our firm and we work hard to develop our staff and help them to move on in their careers with us. All those promoted have made a significant contribution to the firm that deserves to be recognised. Congratulations to all."
Bond Dickinson is ranked 126 in the top 300 graduate employers in the UK in this year's Guardian UK 300. This was up from 229 in last year's rankings, a significant jump. The firm is also ranked in the UK's 100 most popular employers for school leavers survey produced by Trendence, it is the highest ranking law firm coming in at 75.
Bond Dickinson also recently won the Employer of the Year Award for its apprenticeship programme at the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives awards. Bond Dickinson was amongst the first law firms to make legal apprenticeships available, with the first apprentices joining the business in 2014.
The firm was also shortlisted for two awards by LawCareers.Net Training and Recruitment Awards: Best Trainer and Best Work Placement Scheme in a large national firm.
The full list of Managing Associates and Associate promotions is below.
Managing Associate promotions
Corporate & Commercial
- Kate Steel – Commercial
- Helen Seeber – Commercial
- David Millard – Corporate
- Samuel Dixon – Restructuring & Insolvency
- Jonathan Gribben – Commercial Disputes
- David Rees-Smith – Insurance
- Stephanie Doyle – Property Litigation
- Samantha Pritchard – Charities
- David Cole – Developers & Investors
- Adam Wilkinson – Developers & Investors
- Paul Bramall – Finance & Investment
Corporate & Commercial
- Cole Stacey – Banking & Financial Services
- Laura Coombes – Commercial
- Hazel Picton (nee Dodds) – Commercial
- Catherine Willis – Corporate
- Naomi Jacques – Pensions
- Jill McCartney – Pensions
- Paul Loraine – Commercial Disputes
- Julie Boakes – Construction & Engineering
- Helen Pearce – Construction & Engineering
- Garry Pike – Employment
- Simon Casey – Insurance Claims
- Francesca Hodgson – Regulatory & Environment