Catherine is a Managing Associate in the Corporate department.
Catherine is experienced in advising public and private companies on a broad range of corporate transactions, including private company acquisitions and disposals, public company fundraisings, private equity investments and group reorganisations, as well as general company law and governance matters.
Catherine has particular experience on transactions in the financial institutions, chemicals and manufacturing, retail and consumer goods and real estate sectors.
Catherine was nominated as Young Dealmaker of the Year at the North East's Insider Media Dealmakers Awards 2016.
- Atom Bank plc, a UK challenger bank, in respect of various fundraisings totalling over £400million, including its £149million fundraising in 2018, and its £135million fundraising in 2016, which won the Deal of the Year £10m+ award at the North East's Insider Media Dealmakers Awards 2016
- NorthEdge Capital on its investments in soft drinks manufacturer, Clearly Drinks and engineering tooling supplier, Cutwel
- Lloyds Development Capital on its £10m investment in Yorkshire property sales and lettings agency, Linley & Simpson Limited
- Enact on its investment in engineering business, Qualter, Hall & Company, and on its acquisition of pet food retailer, Kennelpak
- Venator Materials plc on the UK aspects of its $454million IPO on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Vertu Motors plc on its £35million placing in 2016, as well as on a number of motor retail dealership acquisitions, (in particular, its acquisition of the Hillendale Group in May 2014 and its acquisition of Sigma Holdings Limited in March 2016)
- Kilfrost, one of the world's leading suppliers of aircraft de-icing and anti-icing products, on the disposal of its American and Asian de-icing and anti-icing business and on the grant of an exclusive licence to produce a range of products under its brand in continental Europe
- A leading global accounting software provider on a £1 billion multi-jurisdictional hedging reorganisation.