Our expertise in banking and financial litigation
Clients of our financial dispute lawyers
The work of our banking litigation solicitors is performed on the global stage, with specialist lawyers from our UK and US offices working cooperatively to strategically manage the liability and risk of our clients. Over decades of dedicated service, we have developed a reputation for innovation and professionalism, with Womble Bond Dickinson’s finance litigation team being trusted by seven of the world’s top 30 banks to help them manage the risks that banking disputes can represent.
Fluent in the language of the international financial services markets, we provide banking litigation support that works hand-in-hand with the advice provided by our banking and financial services commercial practice. This comprehensive and interwoven service helps clients to achieve their own objectives, regardless of location, size or sector specialism.
Financial dispute resolution services
Due to the considerable experience and knowledge harnessed over years of working within the diverse legal arena of financial litigation, our team has developed an invaluable understanding of every type of banking dispute. From lender litigation and enforcement measures, to matters relating to fraud litigation, insurance cases and professional negligence within the financial sphere, our team is able to support clients through every stage of financial dispute resolution by providing the following services:
- Provide dispute resolution and prevention guidance on a broad range of matters including:
- PRA and FCA regulation and compliance
- Product and/or policy advice
- Asset and securities servicing
- Affinity arrangements and corporate and treasury transactions
- IT and outsourcing, data protection and employment
- Assist in the creation of preventative measures to ensure potential banking, financial services disputes and fraud litigation are avoided where possible
- Deliver practical solutions to complex disputes across a wide range of specialisms, including Insurance Litigation, which is handled by our specialist financial services litigation team to ensure commercial needs of policyholder and insurer alike are met
- Utilising first-hand knowledge in dispute avoidance, domestic and cross-border litigation, international arbitration, mediation and out of court settlements, in cases where such experience is essential to its smooth and swift resolution.
Whether you’re looking for banking dispute resolution services in relation to a high-value case, or are seeking to build a lasting relationship with a team of finance litigation solicitors, the team at Womble Bond Dickinson can be of assistance. To learn more about what our financial litigation law firm can do for you, get in touch by filling out our convenient enquiry form, or reach out directly to the key contacts displayed below.