Womble Bond Dickinson has specialised in handling insurance claims for over 40 years.
We are experts in managing delegated and fixed fee solutions across books of insurance business and individual broker schemes.
Using our experience in the London insurance market, along with our national footprint, our highly experienced claims professionals have created a claims management solution which is resolution based, efficient and cost effective.
Aimed at insurers, insureds and brokers alike, WBD Claims' service is powered by a market-leading platform which provides an integrated approach to claims handling and management information.
Our platform has the ability to integrate with clients' internal systems, making this a unique and personalised claims handling experience. With remote access to full claims files, service level agreement driven workflows and real-time MI reporting, claims handling couldn't be easier.
Interested? Contact David Clark, Head of Claims Handling, for more information
- Claims administered on market-leading claims platform
- Commercially focused handling, aiming for early resolution with minimum fuss
- Range of pricing options, including fixed and capped fees, tiered fees and an annual retainer
- Real-time MI reporting packages available
- Dedicated unit managed by claims professionals, independent of our legal teams but with access to their help and support across our national footprint.
- Acting for a global insurer providing delegated claims handling services on international broker packaged professional indemnity schemes
- Providing a range of fixed fee solutions to a large international insurer of an IFA network including ombudsman and pre-action work
- Supporting leading London market insurers in pursuing recoveries across multiple business types on a CFA basis
- Providing delegated claims handling services directly to leading London market insurers for financial lines claims
- Assisting private clients directly with their claims handling and litigation needs on a fixed fee basis within their own self-insurance across a number of different business areas
- Acting on a fixed fee basis for a private client in response to an influx of pre-action claims and notifications.
"Combining the best market knowledge with flexibility of delivery and a range of cost options."