Thirteen lawyers from Womble Bond Dickinson (WBD) have been featured in The Legal 500 Hall of Fame, a guide which recognises individuals who have received praise by their clients for continued excellence.
The Hall of Fame highlights, to clients, the law firm partners who are at the pinnacle of the profession.
In the United Kingdom, the criteria for entry is to have been recognised by The Legal 500 as one of the elite leading lawyers for eight years. The WBD partners commended this year include:
- Jamie Pass, Corporate Finance Partner
- Robert Phillips, Corporate Finance Partner
- Stephen Pierce, Corporate Partner
- Simon Hewes, Corporate Finance Partner
- Gavin Matthews, Retail & Consumer Partner
- Graham Jeffries, Banking and Finance Partner
- Julian Kinsey, Banking and Finance Partner
- Jon Cooper, Regulatory Partner
- Christina Tolvas-Vincent, Employment Partner
- James Robins, Insurance Partner
- John Ralph, Real Estate Partner
- Paula Dillon, Real Estate Partner
- David Rewcastle, Transport, Logistics and Infrastructure Partner.
Jonathan Blair, Managing Partner at WBD, commented:
"We're delighted to have our partners recognised in The Legal 500 Hall of Fame. They have all been singled out based on consistent outstanding client feedback, which is a tribute to the legal expertise and high quality advice we provide to our clients across the UK."