- FTSE listed client Chemring Group PLC on its UK debt facilities including in relation to its £140m + refinancing in July 2014
- Major UK and international corporate group based in the North East on a £132m club based refinancing including revolving and asset based facilities
- Renewable Energy Systems on two of its recently closed portfolio debt facilities to finance UK based on shore wind farms including the recent closing funded by Nord LB to refinance the 15 MW Jack’s Lane Wind Farm in Norfolk and 10 MW Woolley Hill Wind Farm in Northamptonshire, England
- Renewable Energy Generation on a series of financings for its on shore Wind Farms and Bio-power plant projects
- Acting for a number of banks and lenders active in the asset finance sector in particular including Lloyds, GMAC and others advising on complex structured arrangements including sale and lease back and fixtures financing.
"Graham is not only excellent technically, he is commercially outstanding. He does it all in a relaxed manner, and his client-handling skills are of the very highest order."
"Graham Jeffries uses different skills of the various WBD teams to provide creative solutions for us in the form of slides, notes and agreements which help us to deliver the advice in a suitable format for our business."
"Graham Jeffries is one of our few ‘go-to’ experts in the asset finance market nationwide. Graham provides us with his creative thinking, ability to intelligently probe for relevant information and who ultimately delivers a top quality product where time is no boundary for super client service when timing becomes critical. He makes a point of always being available and sharing his availability in the event that we require extra support due to our small in house legal practice. This is greatly valued and we see him as an extension of our own team."
"Graham Jeffries’ unfaltering availability for us as a client whilst providing his obvious natural flair to resolve business critical problems and rescue our busy in-house legal practice from the deluge of detail where specialist legal input is required in the banking and asset finance sector. Graham is undoubtedly one of the best finance partners we know and work with nationally, combining a real interest in our business with a deep knowledge of the legal framework which affects us. It is a pleasure to work with him to help us deliver rapid and commercially attractive solutions to a number of our UK companies. Cannot rate highly enough on all fronts."