Data subject access requests often prove to be one of the most challenging areas of the GDPR for organisations to manage.
Especially true for large companies with a vast network of contacts, finding a way to effectively manage DSARs is vital to ensuring legal compliance, that’s where WBD Clarity’s intelligent data managing software comes in.
Capable of efficiently managing a large volume of sensitive documents containing personal data, our data managing software helps to protect you from suffering data losses and safeguards individual data protection rights.
WBD Clarity helps you to manage your data subject access requests, meet legal obligations, comply with statutory deadlines and protect the privacy of your customers and employees. Safe and secure, our data managing software acts as a simple online solution, delivering cost-effective, repeatable responses to DSARs.
In order to ensure a completely streamlined approach to DSARs responses is taken long-term, WBD Clarity is optimised to promote an automated workflow. This removes the need for manual processing and provides up-to-date monitoring and tracking information which is accessible at a glance. Our data managing software also streamlines and speeds up the process of identifying and redacting personal data, saving your organisation both time and money while remaining compliant.
With these intelligent systems in place, you can save time processing data subject access requests which can be better spent working on what matters most to your business, clients and employees. WBD Clarity also gives you the freedom to choose whether you’d like to self-manage your DSARs, confident that our dedicated team of privacy specialists are on-hand to provide additional assistance, or your DSARs can be fully managed by the team here at Womble Bond Dickinson.
Benefits of WBD Clarity
- Monitor real-time intel to help manage workloads across teams
- Track the volume and progression of DSARs and identify which are at risk of missing deadlines.
- Reduce cost by speeding up the review of documents
- De-duplicate documents, avoiding unrequired email threads and other document types produced by custodians such as legal advisors.
- Easy escalation of documents to a WBD privacy specialist via in-platform messaging
- Ability to increase capacity or outsource entire DSARs where there are complex elements through our dedicated legal solutions team and data protection lawyers.
- Confidently respond to ICO complaints by keeping an audit trail of decisions throughout the DSAR process
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from any location, be that from the office or working from home.
- Securely redact information to avoid accidental disclosures
- Option to apply these in transparent mode so they can spot checked prior to disclosure
- Automatically identify certain types of data and apply redactions to automate the process and speed up review time.