As part of our leading corporate team, our company secretarial experts include solicitors, members of ICSA and paralegals.
We advise and support companies of all types, from early stage businesses through to multinationals and listed companies.
Our team provide the full spectrum of company secretarial services, ranging from company formations to maintaining statutory books.
We will provide you with a tailored secretarial service that meets your specific needs. We can also act as your company secretary (which we do for a number of private companies and listed companies) and provide a registered office address for your company.
We also advise on a wide range of company law matters including:
- allotment of shares, directors’ authority to allot shares and pre-emption rights
- transfer of shares, including a check of the company’s articles of association for any restrictions
- general meetings, including preparation of documents and advice in relation to timescales. We will also consider attendance at general meetings where requested
- articles of association, including a review of existing articles and advising on amendments necessary to reflect the current law and practice
- change of company name
- reconstitution of statutory books
- reorganisations of share capital
- preparation of dormant accounts
“They're excellent – they are always commercial and pragmatic in the solutions they offer. They are professional and work hard to assist clients in achieving their outcomes.”
“They give the impression that our needs are attended to and are as important to them as they are to us.”
“Overall they're very professional and responsive to our business.”