Our expertise in company secretarial law
Our team provide the full spectrum of company secretarial services, ranging from company formations to maintaining statutory books.
We will provide you with a tailored secretarial service that meets your specific needs. We can also act as your company secretary (which we do for a number of private companies and listed companies) and provide a registered office address for your company.
We also advise on a wide range of company law matters including:
- Allotment of shares, directors’ authority to allot shares and pre-emption rights
- Transfer of shares, including a check of the company’s articles of association for any restrictions
- General meetings, including preparation of documents and advice in relation to timescales. We will also consider attendance at general meetings where requested
- Articles of association, including a review of existing articles and advising on amendments necessary to reflect the current law and practice
- Change of company name
- Reconstitution of statutory books
- Reorganisations of share capital
- Preparation of dormant accounts