Rebecca is a corporate partner with significant experience of advising on a broad range of corporate transactions, including IPOs, RTOs and secondary offerings on AIM and the main market of the London Stock Exchange, public and private M&A, fundraisings, joint ventures and reorganisations. She is a corporate governance specialist as well as an experienced adviser in relation to shareholder disputes.
Rebecca acts as lead partner on complex and high profile transactions, working with and project managing multi-disciplinary deal teams and other professional advisers. She is a highly focussed and driven practitioner whose aim is to execute transactions expeditiously in accordance with her client's instructions and with a minimum of fuss.
Rebecca has clients in numerous sectors and is a member of the firm's Energy & Natural Resources and Professional Practices Groups.
Rebecca was listed as a Hot 100 Lawyer in 2018.
Indicative examples of UK and international experience include advising:
- Noble Investments Plc on its acquisition of The Fine Art Auction Group and its subsequent takeover by Stanley Gibbons Group by way of a Scheme of Arrangement
- Gordon Dadds Group on its reverse takeover by Work Group Plc, IPO and application for re-admission to AIM
- Warner Music Group on the divestment of £100m of recorded music assets to the independent music community
- Gordon Dadds Group on the acquisition of Ince & Co UK
- Ince Group on putting in place new network arrangements for the Ince & Co overseas entities
- The partners of Moon Beever on their merger with Wedlake Bell
- Redwood Bank on its capitalisation by way of equity investment by Warrington Borough Council and subsequent further fund raisings
- SAE Education Limited on its claim for exemption from VAT against HMRC from the First-tier Tax Tribunal hearing through to the unanimous judgment in its favour before the Supreme Court in 2019
- LTC Holdings plc on its re-registration as a private company
- On numerous private and public company fund raisings
- On numerous IPOs and RTOs (acting for both company and broker).