Our expertise in technology law
Specialities and clients of our information technology solicitors
Our information technology solicitors are partnered with clients from across the technology industry. From worldwide leaders in software, electronics and communications to emerging entrepreneurs, our technology lawyers support their clients in all legal matters and advise upon a vast range of industry-specific issues.
Our diverse list of technology clients include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fortune 500 private and public companies
- Privately held software companies
- OEM computer manufacturers
- Emerging fintech and technology start-ups.
Technology solicitor services
Our transatlantic team of technology lawyers offer a comprehensive spectrum of legal services so that our clients can anticipate and solve these challenges. Offering IP, transactional, compliance, and litigation experience, this talented team of technology solicitors work to meet every facet of our clients’ needs.
In the technology sector, the core service provided by our technology solicitors is the protection and enhancement of our clients’ intellectual property. Whether this be the creation and maintenance of patents, trademarks, trade secrets or human capital, our technology lawyers are prepared to provide their expertise.
In addition to these core services, our team of technology lawyers also provide the following services to help our clients succeed in this challenging sector:
- Aid in the planning and execution of strategic mergers and acquisitions
- Addressing ever-evolving compliance risks around the globe
- Pursuing intellectual property thieves in the UK and US courts and in multiple, diverse international forums
- Assist clients in safeguarding their own data and their consumer, financial, and healthcare information as data protection solicitors
- Provide support as data protection breach solicitors in the event of a crisis
- Share experience within telecom and broadband, cable, broadcast, spectrum, and program distribution matters
- Prepare for and aim to win dispute trials, without ever losing sight of our clients’ ultimate goals.
Above all, our technology solicitors partner with clients all across the technology sector to deliver superb experience, value and industry knowledge throughout the world. If you believe your organisation could benefit from our legal services and guidance, browse through our technology lawyers and professional staff or contact us directly through our get in touch page.
What we do
- Technology acquisition and partnering, including M&A, joint venture, and licensing transactions
- Technology investing for start-ups, venture capital firms and our largest clients, including related securities, governance and employment issues
- Data protection, privacy and cyber security compliance and best practices
- Communications, Technology and Media, including telecommunications, broadband, cable, broadcast, spectrum matters, program distribution, tower and facilities deployment, and all facets of the Internet and broadband-enabled, Internet-of-things technologies
- IP and IT disputes including patent and copyright infringement, adversarial licensing, and trade secrets disputes
- Patent prosecution and strategic portfolio management
- Fintech regulation and compliance, strategic relationships, governance and financing
- Ecommerce solutions
- IT strategic sourcing
- Procurement and global supply channel regulatory and transactional advice.