Our expertise in IT services and consulting
Our transatlantic team of tech-focused lawyers have represented consumers and providers of IT solutions in the EU, US and UK. With a background in fintech and artificial intelligence, we are able to help clients navigate regulatory matters and jurisdictions including, CFPB, OCC, FTC, FINRA and SEC.
Areas of IT services and consulting
Our team of legal tech consultants offer clients innovative, success-focused solutions across a variety of pioneering technologies including:
- Artificial intelligence
- Cloud computing
- Communication and networking systems
- Internet technologies
- Computer architecture
- Data storage systems fields.
Our IT and consulting law services
Our tech-focused lawyers are here to guide clients through a myriad of legal issues within the IT services and consulting sector. We offer a variety of services to provide practical, effective advice inline with budget, time constraints and business needs, including:
- Advising on data protection and information security
- Helping to negotiate licensing partnerships and project agreements
- Guiding clients through regulatory compliance guidelines and issues
- Helping to structure contractor and vendor security agreements
- Assisting with writing licensing patents in a variety of technologies
- Advising on a variety of outsourcing and strategic procurements
- Representing clients in technology disputes and litigation cases.
We understand that businesses in the IT sector operate within a fast-evolving, influential space - which is why our team is here to provide straightforward advice at every stage to help your business succeed. If you need legal support with any IT services and consulting issues, get in touch with our team of tech-focused lawyers today to find out how we can help you.