International law firm Womble Bond Dickinson (WBD) has announced 17 promotions across its UK offices. WBD has appointed ten new associates and seven new associate paralegals.
The promoted associates are:
Corporate and Commercial:
- Lucy Hadrill, Banking Restructuring & Finance, London
- Naomi Findlay, Commercial Disputes & Regulatory, Southampton
- Nicola Deedes, Construction & Engineering, Newcastle.
- Frances Tait, Construction & Engineering, Newcastle
- Chloe Grant, Employment, Edinburgh
- David Jones, Property Disputes, Leeds.
The new associate paralegals are:
- Aimee Revell, Property Litigation, Southampton
- Georgia Hyams, Litigation Services & Commercial Projects, Bristol
- Niruntree Jackson, Litigation Services & Commercial Projects, Bristol
- Keely Bradley, Legal Solutions Centre, Plymouth
- Jake Engstrom, Legal Solutions Centre, Bristol
- Rupert Lifely, Legal Solutions Centre, Bristol
- Courtney Whiting, Legal Solutions Centre, Plymouth.