Naomi is an associate in the Commercial Dispute and Regulatory team. Naomi handles a broad range of commercial disputes, including breach of contract, negligence and data protection. She also provides advice to businesses on how to prevent disputes.
Naomi advises on disputes before courts, as well as helping to resolve disputes at an early stage through processes such as mediation.
Examples of experience include:
- Advising a national energy company in relation to a data protection dispute
- Representing an international car rental company in a contractual dispute
- Advising a limited company in the renewable energy sector in connection with a number of disputes, including breach of contract and defamation
- Successfully resolving at mediation a complex, multi-million pound breach of warranty dispute
- Advising a household name company in the oil and gas industry with regard to a regulatory dispute.