David specialises in Real Estate Litigation and Dispute Resolution, advising investor clients and tenants on their retail portfolio. David advises on break notice and clauses, forfeiture of leases, dilapidations, contested alienations breaches, opposed and unopposed lease renewals and recovery of rent arrears. David has also advised on boundary disputes, and protected his client's interests and easements as property owners. David has advised clients on issues related to trespassing and adverse possession of land.
David is also able to advise clients on issues relating to the telecommunications code.
Examples of experience include:
- Advising multiple tenants in a multi-party litigation for breaches of covenant at a development, resulting in a settlement for all parties to resolve the situation amicably
- Settling numerous dilapidations disputes for value
- Successfully obtaining an injunction against trespassing and interference with easements for a landowner
- Advising numerous clients in matters in the County and High Courts
- Managing Lease Renewal claims to allow parties times to give effect to new bargains.