Our expertise in corporate immigration
Dedicated to providing strategic and cost-effective solutions to clients across all of Womble Bond Dickinson’s served sectors, our team of business immigration solicitors have spent decades developing an unrivalled understanding of their field. As part of their comprehensive services, our team advises on the following matters:
- Sponsor Licence guidance, including assisting with applications and renewals
- Certificates of sponsorship applications and assignments
- Visa applications under the Points Based System including:
- Skilled Worker visas
- Intra-Company Transfer visas
- Switching visas and change of employment applications
- Visa extensions
- Prevention of illegal working and avoiding discrimination, including advice and guidance on right to work checks
- Training on Sponsor Licence duties, reporting requirements and sponsor management compliance
- Internal immigration audits and assistance with external audits.
Business immigration clients
Since beginning operation, our corporate immigration team has had the privilege of working alongside a wide range of national and international clients. See below for examples of recent work the team have been involved with:
- Assisting an international manufacturing client on a range of business immigration matters, including applying for a sponsor licence and assigning certificates of sponsorship
- Assisting an international business-to-business media group on the recruitment of key overseas employees. This included applying for a number of Skilled Worker visas under the Points Based System
- Assisting an international communications organisation with various senior executive transfers. This included adding a new route to their existing sponsor licence and applying for a number of Intra-Company Transfer visas
- Assisting a national multi-platform media business on a range of complex corporate immigration matters, including in respect of Skilled Worker visa applications and eligibility requirements
- Assisting both a national retailer and a leading healthcare consulting company on right to work checks to ensure compliance with the prevention of illegal working
- Providing advice and training to a leading global chemical company on right to work checks, prevention of illegal working and the requirements under both the EU Settlement Scheme and the Points Based System.
With considerable international resources at our disposal, our team of corporate immigration lawyers have the capacity to provide advice, training and bespoke solutions to clients across a wide range of sectors.
If you’re searching for assurances that vital compliance checks are being completed correctly, or need Sponsor Licence guidance to open your business up to the global marketplace, get in touch today. Simply fill in our online contact form and we will be in touch to discuss which corporate immigration services would be most beneficial to your business. Alternatively, you can browse through our business immigration lawyers and professional staff online.