Tim is a partner in the Real Estate Group. He predominantly focuses on development work and his expertise includes advising developers, regeneration companies and occupiers on residential, student accommodation, mixed use, office, retail and industrial/warehouse schemes. Tim’s work regularly includes advice on option agreements, conditional contracts, overage payments, funding, site assembly, disposal agreements and profit participation arrangements.
He also represents investors on high value transactions. Tim has a particular expertise in marine transactions as recognised in Legal 500.
- The Bournemouth Development Company, acting as lead partner on a public/private partnership delivering town centre regeneration projects
- Fareham Borough Council on the Welborne Garden Village project
- The Crown Estate on a number of complex and high profile coastal transactions including the Thames Tideway Tunnel "super sewer" project
- a regional housebuilder providing complete legal support to deliver affordable schemes ranging in size from 15 to 150 units
- shopping channel QVC on its relocation to a new headquarters office and studio in Chiswick Park
- on two large-scale student accommodation schemes in Southampton delivering a total of almost 1,500 beds
- on the development, letting and subsequent sale of the 550,000 ft2 Drake Circus shopping centre scheme in Plymouth
- the University of Southampton on the new 120,000 ft2 Lloyd's Register building on the University's Boldrewood campus
- Capital Industrial on the £79.5m acquisition of the Heston Industrial Estate from SEGRO
- Rockspring on the acquisition, active asset management and sale of a £44 million office, retail and multi-storey car park investment above and adjoining Richmond station, and
- Cruise company Carnival on its UK headquarters in Southampton.