Suzanne joined the firm in 2007 and is a Practice Development Lawyer for the Corporate Team. Since qualification in 2001, she has advised on a wide variety of corporate transactions ranging from mergers and acquisitions and group re-organisations to joint ventures and private equity investments. Suzanne has particular experience of advising on cross-border investments in emerging markets and in the energy sector. She also has extensive experience of advising on corporate governance and compliance issues.
In her role as a Practice Development Lawyer, Suzanne is responsible for horizon scanning, updating the Corporate Team and clients on relevant legal developments and developing and maintaining an extensive suite of corporate precedents. She has a particular interest in innovation and in improving the efficiency of our corporate services through the use of technology. Training is another key aspect of her role and Suzanne regularly provides training sessions on recent corporate legal developments and directors' duties, both internally and externally. Suzanne has published numerous articles on company law and corporate governance topics.
- Horizon scanning
- Document assembly and technology as a means of improving efficiency
- Developing a suite of corporate precedents and boilerplate
- 0-3 PQE Corporate and Full Team Legal Training Programme
- Deal capture and external deal submissions
- Chair of Firmwide HighQ Steering Group
- Member of the Firm-wide Legal Technology Board
- Application of AI and document reading tools to corporate transactions