Stephen acts on behalf of a broad range of clients in connection with their real estate requirements. He has particular expertise in advising investors and developers on the acquisition and disposal of commercial real estate across all major asset classes (including retail/leisure, industrial, office and mixed use premises) as well as related asset management throughout the whole investment cycle.
He is also experienced in advising corporate occupiers in connection with the acquisition and disposal of high value office, industrial and retail/leisure premises and dealing with the real estate aspects of corporate transactions.
Stephen has been described as having a "pragmatic" approach and regularly provides strategic advice and creative solutions to assist clients, particularly in the early stages of commercial negotiations.
- A leading global investment manager – advising on the acquisition and subsequent refurbishment and management of a portfolio of shopping centre developments
- An international media company - acting on its acquisition of new office premises of ca. 20,000 square feet at the recently-refurbished office development in central London
- A global real estate investment and services firm – advising on the sale of a city centre retail scheme for redevelopment purposes
- A well-known US corporate client - advising on the acquisition of new EMEA head office premises
- A real estate investment, management and advisory firm – advising in relation to the acquisition of a significant mixed use (retail/residential) development as well as the strategic asset management.
"I feel like he has our best interests at heart", says an impressed client."
“Stephen Baker deals very efficiently with larger transactions.”
"Stephen Baker deals with investment transactions and property portfolio management, as well as advising corporate occupiers on their property needs."
"He is very thorough," says one client, continuing: "He is always aware of what we need"
"Stephen Baker is ‘thorough, knowledgeable and helpful."