Heidi specialises in commercial real estate. Her main areas of focus are high value acquisition and disposal and asset management work of office, mixed use, retail and industrial/warehouse assets on behalf of investor clients, as well as occupier clients. She also acts for investors, local authorities and government departments on large scale development and regeneration projects. In addition, Heidi has real estate finance experience, acting for both lenders and borrowers.
Examples of experience include advising:
- An investment fund on its acquisition and financing of a £33m office/retail premises in the City and ongoing asset management of the same
- A family office client on its £18m sale of a multi-let office in Southampton
- A private equity investor client on its £26m purchase of four car auction sites
- A family office client on a £11m purchase of a large industrial unit in Stoke
- Westminster City Council on its refurbishment of its premises at City Hall
- NHS Property Services in respect of the redevelopment of part of the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel
- Insolvency practitioners on the property aspects of pre-pack administrations and straight property sales
- Charities on property matters.