Heidi specialises in commercial real estate including investment and general development work for various clients either based in the UK or international clients investing in the UK. She acts for local authorities on development and regeneration projects, in particular, town centre and retail led schemes and large scale mixed use schemes. She also acts on the promotion and disposal of sites for large-scale housing and mixed-use developments.
Heidi provides strategic acquisition, disposal and refinancing advice on large property portfolios to investors as well as asset management of various assets including industrial estates, office space and retail premises for commercial landlords and tenants.
Examples of experience includes:
- Acting on the acquisition of various assets into a new investment fund for Portsmouth City Council
- Advising Westminster City Council on the refurbishment of its premises of City Hall
- Acting on the acquisition, refinancing and asset management of various industrial estates within Greater London for Capital Industrial
- Asset management of the Treaty Centre a town centre shopping centre in Hounslow for Angelo Gordon/Quidnet Capital Partners LLP
- Asset management of a portfolio of industrial estates and office complexes across the south east for an investment fund