Heidi specialises in commercial real estate. She acts for local authorities and government departments on large scale development and regeneration projects.
Heidi provides strategic acquisition, disposal and financing advice on large property portfolios to investors along with asset management of industrial estates, office space and retail premises. She also acts on the promotion and disposal of sites for mixed use developments. These transactions involved the use of options, conditional contracts subject to planning, overage agreements, planning agreements and complicated title investigation.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Portsmouth City Council on the acquisition and subsequent asset management of various assets into a new investment fund, including a £300m retail/leisure scheme
- A family office client on its £39m refinance of a mixed use property portfolio with Natwest
- Westminster City Council on the refurbishment of its premises at City Hall
- NHS Property Services in respect of the redevelopment of part of the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel
- An investment fund on its acquisition and financing of a £33m office/retail premises in the City and ongoing asset management of the same
- On the full range of asset management work on busy industrial estates, retail parks and shopping centres, including advising on head lease re-gears, tenant relocations and tenant led development and preparing assets for sale, as well as general landlord and tenant work
- Insolvency practitioners on the property aspects of pre-pack administrations and straight property sales.