Becky joined the firm in November 2021 in the corporate team, having gained previous experience working in the corporate commercial team of a Cumbrian law firm, where she trained and qualified.
Becky works with clients on a range of corporate transactions, across a number of sectors. Her focus and experience includes business disposals, acquisitions, group reorganisations, private equity investments, shareholders agreements as well as providing general company law and governance advice. Becky has experience assisting with transactions for serial acquirers, owner-managers, start-ups and investors.
Examples of experience include:
- Assisting Perwyn on its lead investment in HungryPanda
- Lloyds Development Capital on a number of investments including its major investment in Aspire Technology Solutions, an award-winning managed service provider and internet service provider (winner of the Private Equity & Venture Capital Deal of the Year in 2022)
- Augean Limited on its acquisition of Future Industrial Services Ltd, a leading provider of hazardous waste management
- Notify Technology Ltd on the investment by Mercia and Calculus
- Nigel Wright and the management team on their management buy-out of NWGH Limited from its equity owners, which resulted in the business being owed 100% by the management team
- Employee engagement consultancy, Scarlettabbott on a significant investment deal into the company by LDC.