Alex is a Managing Associate in the corporate finance team.
Alex deals with a full range of corporate finance matters, with a focus on M&A and private equity.
Alex also advises on equity capital markets, joint ventures, group reorganisations, shareholder arrangements and general company law matters.
- Arch Reinsurance Ltd on its acquisition of Barbican Group Holdings
- Arch Insurance Europe on its £31m purchase of Ardonagh's commercial lines business
- Canopius on the sale of the majority of its retail or direct-to-consumer business to UK insurance broker A-Plan
- Dunedin on its MBO of Acquis Insurance Management
- Rockpool Investments on investments into TrustedHousesitters, Primrose and Flofuel
- Puma Private Equity on investments into Dymag Group, Le Col and Influencer
- Hilco Capital on its acquisition of jewellery retailer, Chapelle
- Management of Martin Audio on their MBO backed by LDC
- Management of Exemplar Healthcare on their MBO backed by Agilitas
- Hydro International plc on its £28m recommended takeover by Ely Acquisition Limited (an investment vehicle managed by Hanover Investors)
- The shareholders of NCE Group Limited on the sale of the company to Park Place Technologies Inc
- OVO Energy on its acquisition of Spark Energy
- Dream Energy Investments on the acquisition of a portfolio of wind turbine sites in the UK