Stephanie is a Managing Associate working in single family rental portfolio acquisitions and in residential development, having previously also worked in-house at a Local Authority.
Stephanie regularly advises investor and developer clients on portfolio acquisitions (including forward funding with separate land and development agreements, turnkey acquisitions, golden brick and bulk unit purchases) and on the subsequent financing of those portfolios.
She has also worked on a variety of property matters, including working for both Local Authorities, large national housebuilders and smaller developer clients in both conditional and un-conditional land acquisitions, disposals and site set-up matters.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Advising Hearthstone Residential Fund on numerous single family housing investments, including five bulk acquisitions from PLC housebuilders, across regions including North East; Yorkshire; Manchester and Oxford with an aggregate value of over £31m
- Advising Gatehouse Investment Management (Gatehouse IM) and Carlyle on their first co-operation arrangement and acquisition, in one of the largest Single Family Rental (SFR) transactions to date worth £50 million and including 288 new build homes across 15 locations across the UK
- Undertaking title reviews and due diligence work and drafting reports on title to help a number of PLC housebuilders including Bellway Homes and smaller developer clients identify potential risks and find appropriate solutions
- Working for landowner clients in negotiating with developers regarding disposal of sites for residential development
- Working for developer clients including Bellway Homes and Persimmon Homes on acquiring sites, including drafting conditional and unconditional contracts and transfer documentation, including with and without overage provisions
- Acting for developer clients including Bellway Homes, Duchy Homes, Dere Street Homes to set estates up for plot sales including drafting precedent contracts, transfers and leases for use by our plot sales team
- Drafting, negotiating and advising upon deeds of easement for infrastructure matters.