Natasha is a member of our Financial Services team based in Edinburgh.
Natasha has extensive experience in the UK banking regulatory market. She has worked both in house and in private practice. She has particular expertise in retail banking and more specifically consumer credit, payment services, marketing and communications, financial promotions and insurance. She has worked on platform builds and migrations for a UK supermarket bank. Natasha enjoys championing good customer outcomes and has experience in drafting customer facing documentation for various retail banking products.
- Financial Services Regulation
- Consumer Credit
- FCA Handbook
- Consumer documentation
- Customer complaints
- Responsible Lending
- Marketing including Advertising (CAP Code, BCAP etc)
- Financial Promotions
- Insurance (including ICOBS)
- Equality, good conduct, vulnerability, modern slavery, consumer rights
- Investigations and remediations.