Jeremy advises a range of client, both in the public and the private sector, on tax issues that affect them, their owners and the transactions that they undertake.
Examples of the types of transactions where Jeremy is asked to advise include:
- company purchases and sales (including impact of transaction on existing share incentive arrangements);
- business acquisitions and disposals;
- property purchases and sales;
- property developments;
- corporate restructurings (including demergers);
- employee termination packages;
- employee incentive arrangements, including cash bonus schemes and share incentive arrangements (tax-advantaged, long term incentive schemes, etc).
Following outstanding client feedback Jeremy was named as a star lawyer in the ‘Acritas Stars’ global database for 2018.
- advising Royal Institute of British Architects on its disposal of its commercial arm, RIBA Enterprises Limited, to Lloyds Development Capital
- advising Tekmar Group plc on its admission to AIM.
- advising Molins plc on the disposal of its tobacco manufacturing and instrumentation business to GD S.p.A
- advising the shareholders of Kiln Flame Systems Limited on its sale to Metso.