George Williams is not licensed to practice law. His activities are directly supervised by members of the firm licensed to practice law in the firm’s Winston-Salem office.
George Williams leads the Medical Language Services team at FirmLogic. His team produces medical chronologies for use by attorneys defending a wide variety of lawsuits, including:
- Life sciences, including the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors
- Automotive product liability
- Propane and natural gas equipment and systems
- Consumer Products
- Class Action/Mass Torts
George’s team is responsible for reviewing medical, billing, and insurance records to identify and transcribe case-specific medical information. His team reviews as many as 10,000 pages for a single case, and has produced chronologies upward of 2,000 pages. Unlike traditional transcription services, the Medical Language Services team has extensive experience reviewing and interpreting handwritten physician and nurse records.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Responsible for preparing medical chronologies for attorney use in thematic defense development and examinations of plaintiffs and expert witnesses.
- Responsible for identifying and preparing supporting medical and billing records for attorney use in deposition outlines, mediation, and trial for R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. in numerous personal injury/wrongful death cases across the country.
- Assisted attorneys in the defense of a pharmaceutical company in the “Fen-Phen” diet drug litigation alleging primary pulmonary hypertension and cardiac valve disease.
- Led Medical Language Team in transcribing jury questionnaires for numerous jury selection projects under the direction of a Trial Consultant.
- Developed inclusiveness protocol for identifying case-specific, claim-related information within medical records for chronology development for mass tort cases.