Emily is an associate in the real estate team. She assists Martin Stacey on a range of development and regeneration projects. Emily has experience on investment and asset management work and has undertaken due diligence and produced reports and certificates when assisting with the acquisition, disposal and refinancing of large property businesses.
Emily has previous experience in the team where she worked as an Associate Paralegal before commencing her training. During this time, she played a role in the management of a telecommunications operator’s large property portfolio. Emily continues to be actively involved in this asset management which includes advising on the new Electronic Communications Code. She also has experience in acting for landlords on telecommunication matters.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Broxbourne Borough Council and Hertfordshire County Council - £400m development of Brookfield Riverside with Sovereign Centros.
- Basingstoke and Dean Borough Council - £400m redevelopment of Basingstoke Leisure Park with New River Retail.
- Oxford City Council - £500m redevelopment of Westgate Shopping Centre in Oxford.
- Portsmouth City Council - £300m retail/leisure scheme.
- Airwave Solutions Limited - on the management of its property portfolio.