Deborah heads up our procurement team and is well regarded for her pragmatic and commercial advice. She is a highly regarded practitioner with substantial experience of advising a wide client base including central and local government, health bodies, education institutions, housing providers, energy and transport utilities, private sector clients and charities. She advises on procurement law aspects of a range of projects including large scale PPP projects, major outsourcing initiatives, joint ventures, regeneration projects and challenges.
Deborah lectures regularly and also writes for Westlaw and Lexis PSL.
Examples of experience include advising:
- A number of local authorities on major procurements in respect of regeneration projects, leisure, district energy and schools projects
- Central government departments on a wide range of high profile procurements including education, transport and health
- Money and Pension Service on its procurement for national debt advisory services
- North East Purchasing Organisation in connection with its innovative neutral vendor framework
- Train Operating Companies in connection with rolling stock procurement and training.