Brittany has experience in dealing with a broad spectrum of commercial real estate matters including investment acquisitions and disposals, secured lending and property financing, development site set-ups and commercial landlord and tenant work (retail, offices and industrial). Brittany acts for an array of clients from institutional investors to developers, hoteliers, entrepreneurs, and high net-worth individuals.
Examples of experience include:
- Providing ongoing advice to a client in respect of a c£400 million redevelopment project in central London, including various title issues, negotiation of neighbourly agreements, and liaising with rights of light surveyors
- Lead fee earner on a c£40m asset sale of a central London office block to be redeveloped into luxury senior living accommodation, conditional on planning
- Lead fee earner on property aspects of a c£28m unit sale comprising a substantial retail park in the North of England
- Lead fee earner/joint team leader for an investor client responsible for L&T asset management of c35 retail parks across the UK
- Acting on a £25 million purchase of an asset comprising serviced apartments from 13 individual Sellers with a view to redevelopment into a luxury dementia care home facility
- Acting on property due diligence aspects of a £25 million+ share purchase involving a number of metal processing sites across the UK.