Anthony specialises in commercial real estate transactions. He has particular experience in marine and energy related transactions and the ports sector, and in development and investment work. His clients include Babcock International Group and The Crown Estate.
Examples of experience include advising:
- New leases of Felixstowe port and the quay frontage to Harwich port and marina developments in East Cowes and Swanwick
- E.ON in relation to the Rampion offshore windfarm project
- The coastal infrastructure leases for the Hinkley Point C power station project
- Babcock on the acquisition of key office hubs and headquarters buildings
- A development project involving the acquisition, refinancing, redevelopment and ultimate disposal of a shopping centre in the north east.
"Anthony Alderman is a name to note in the energy sector and is prominent in marine transactions."
"Anthony is "extremely responsive, thorough and pragmatic."