Adam is an experienced real estate lawyer with very wide knowledge acting in relation to commercial real estate transactions which include acting for investors, developers, occupiers and the providers of finance. Adam has a very unstuffy and commercial style driven by results that is appreciated by his clients.
His experience includes advising on all aspects of commercial property related matters, including on: purchasing, selling and managing investment properties; landlord and tenant matters; rent reviews; letting of shops, offices and industrial units; and joint ventures, profit sharing arrangements, secured lending and property financing. He has lots of experience acting in relation to the development of logistics, hotels and mixed use.
He is described by Chambers legal directory 2021 as being a Band 1 practitioner.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Acting for a plc in the December 2020 on the sale of a substantial Manchester office portfolio in excess of £115M
- Acting for a City public authority on the 2019 acquisition of a £130M plus investment and regeneration campus opportunity and for the same authority on a £70M plus a sale and leaseback of a port terminal
- Advising over many years on the acquisition and development of hotels for the 2018 AA Hotel Group of the Year
- Advising a real estate fund manager on the acquisition of a development site in London Waterloo, and pre-letting to a hotel operator and forward sale to a fund in 2020
- Advising on one of the most significant lettings in the London office market including acting in relation to HQ lettings acting for landlord and tenants
- Acting on the development of a substantial and iconic mixed use hotel development in Southampton
- Acting on the acquisition and assembly of a substantial mix use development site in the North East just off of the A1 including a part developed as a major logistic hub for Amazon
- Advised on the site assembly of a significant development site on Oxford Street London and for the same client of a major City of London development site.
"Flexible and responsive".
"Always available as a sounding board and giving confidence to his clients".