Are you a fast-growing business looking to expand to the US for the first time, or do you have existing US operations and you're looking to grow?
The event will focus on the practical issues and opportunities for UK companies looking to expand and grow in the United States.
During the panel discussion, our experts will share their thoughts on the opportunities and potential pitfalls that UK businesses should consider when doing business in the US, including:
- Setting up a business in the US - Practical considerations (immigration, structure, legal, tax and banking) and choosing the correct US location
- Practical considerations for UK founders/management relocating to the US
- Growing a business in the US - Maximising US opportunities and managing risk
- Seeking funding in the US
- Preparing for a successful exit.
There will also be a networking opportunity beforehand.
For more information and to register, please contact Bristolemail@example.com.